Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

From the Deadbase, most Gratefully


This is it. The last Dead show I attended. And when I say "Dead" show, that would mean with the late, great Jerry Garcia. Some folks still call the touring band "The Dead" In fact, they call themselves that. "The Other Ones" worked just fine with me and I don't know why they changed it. It's just not "The Dead" without Jerry. I still love these guys, but it's just not the same. :(
And the setlist:

06-19-95 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J. (Mon)
1: Cold Rain, Schoolgirl, Ramble On, All Over Now, Lazy River Road, Me & My Uncle> Big River,Don't Ease


break for Wharf Rat meeting!

2: Iko Iko, Unbroken Chain, Samba, Corinna> Matilda> Drumz> Jam> Space> Other One*> Stella Blue> Throwing Stones> Lovelight E: Brokedown
*first verse without Jerry final "Cold Rain" - final "Matilda" - final "Lovelight" - Bob Dylan opened

1 Comments:

helen adds a new meaning to "deadhead"

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way