Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Got Mule?

I have seen Warren Haynes perform many, many times both as a member and as a guest with other bands. He has ALWAYS left me shaking my head in amazement.Last night atThe Higher Ground was the first time I saw a Government Mule show. I'd caught only a bit of them once at the Jammies in NYC. Can you say I-N-S-A-N-E? I've seen hundreds of jam band performances but have never grooved like this without serious chemical aids. I almost lost my head. Warren is really at home with his band. I've been saying for years he is the hardest working man in Rock & Roll and I really look forward to seeing him again. He's popped in on DMB a few times so maybe at the Mass. show!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way