Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hey, it's Yo Mama!

You may have gotten Mom some flowers or candy.
Maybe you'll take her out to brunch or dinner. I am the card and phone call type child. But this year, I went above and beyond by including a "buy one - get one free breakfast sandwich coupon" lovingly tucked inside the card. I know my Mom will love it because she will appreciate the fact that I just plain thought of her. She know's I love her like crazy and if she actually uses the coupon, hey, that's a bonus!

2 Comments:

That's a great pressy...could go for that myself today. :o)
Any thought is one worth cherishing - and good for both you and your mom for recognizing that.

~Cheers.
happy mommy day!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way