Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, May 30, 2005

Ok, so what do I win?

Tagged again! Thanks for the confidence Lu!

3 names I go by: Helen, Hel, Sista
3 screen names I've had: hjlewis, smagnolia, hsangiorgi
3 physical things I like about myself: hair, forearms, nose
3 parts of my heritage: American Indian, Polish, Dutch
3 things I am wearing right now: jeans, t-shirt, necklace(s)
3 favorite bands/musical artists: The Dead, DMB, The Boss
3 favorite songs: Sugar Magnolia, Grace is Gone, Embryonic Journey
3 things I want in a relationship: honesty, humor, intimacy
3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: intimacy, hitting 7 , the nap after
3 favorite hobbies: blogging, jigsaw puzzles (geek), live concerts
3 Things I want to do badly right now: eat, take a vacation, visit friends out of state
3 things that scare me: mean people, GMO'S, War
3 of my everyday essentials: Coffee, smokes (gross, I know), music
3 Careers you have considered or are considering: Addiction counseling, Arson Invesitgation, Teaching
3 places you want to go on vacation: Greece, Australia, Poland
3 kids' names you like: Delilah, Monique, "The Hulk"
3 things you want to do before you die: Quit smoking, travel across our county in an RV, live to see Peace
3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I don't wear a bra, I like war flicks, I hate housework
3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I don't get football, cars or tools
3 celeb crushes: Denzel, Andy Garcia, Andre Braur

And now the moment we've all been waiting for. Drumrole please!
Here you go - you're it!
Jay, Sharron, Lyn for putting me on probation!

5 Comments:

Thanks a heap for the tag.

Hulk is a kid's name?
I threw it in there to see if you were paying attention Jay! Actually, "The Hulk" was a suggested name for one of Pheobe's babies on an episode of "Friends"! (pretty sure Joey came up with that one!)
Peace..............
What's a GMO?

Oh, and Salaam
i'm going to tag myself for this..since I cant do your musical one :)
Cool answers!
Love "Embryonic Journey" and your sense of humor! Later, I'll visit your friends' sites. :)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way