Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Passing the Baton!

It had to happen sooner or later! I'm just so grateful the subject matter is enjoyable. Yes, I've been tagged for a meme so here I go! Passed to me by Satish Talim

Total volume of music files on my computer:
About 1900, I believe
The last CD I bought was:
Dave Matthews Band, Stand-up
Song playing right now:
I only know it's Phil Collins. Don't know the title. (radio)
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. Grace is Gone - DMB
2. Soulshine - Allman Brothers
3. Embryonic Journey - Hot Tuna
4. Rosalita - The Boss
5. Sugar Magnolia - The Dead
Five people to whom I am passing the baton:
Loy, Janet, Spyder, Jumbled, LilRed(because you guys rock!)


6 Comments:

Hot Tuna! Hot damn you have good taste.
Good choice Helen.
Hy Helen thanks for your comment ! love the Squorn - I have a word that i made up - its a little filthy but works well i think -

You know us blokes - well when we fart its ok - but if you fart and you let go a bit more then you wanted to - its called a "shart" (cross between a shit and a fart)

Geddit !

o thats quite yucky isnt it

So long

rj
Everyone gets their first meme sooner or later. Just wait till you start getting a couple a month, then a couple a week and then a couple a day and you'll hate them! =)
helen but i just did it!!! check out my blog!! lol
Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way