Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Spring Cleaning

If you haven't quite finished yours and still need to do the windows, here's a great tip. On the inside, wipe up and down. On the outside, back and forth. If you have streaks (and you know you will) you'll be able to tell which side of the window they're on. No more running back and forth!

Disclaimer - I've never actually used this technique myself. This girl doesn't do windows (note: "multi-surface" Windex") but I think I might try it this year. I can recommend this however because I have passed it on to others and they swear by it.
Source - "Hints from Heloise" , circa 1978 (holy crap!)

4 Comments:

Ditto :D
Oh yes...and could you shampoo my carpet too?
I recently learned that you can wet newspaper with water and use it to clean windows, mirrors, and so on. Does the job great without having to buy Windex and stuff.
you mean spring cleaning is for real??? lol

oh by the way...you have been TAGGED!!!

you can get the meme from my blog...

have fun ;)

Lu

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way