Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Friday, June 03, 2005

Get your hand out of that jar!

I swear when I left for work yesterday, my chocolate jar was filled to just about that pencil line. When I came home, it appeared as if at least 10 pieces were.........gone. Just disappeared. I keep a very close eye on my chocolate, even though I live alone. Wait! I live alone so how did that happen? I'll tell you how it happened! It was so FRIGGIN' HOT in here that it melted down! Had to put it in the fridge for a bit just to bring some life back to it. Today, the A/C stays on ALL DAY!

13 Comments:

I heard that melted chocolate has no calories.
I am glad you saved the chocolate!:)
Chocolat = good.
AC damn I can only hope it gets warm enough here for us to use it. I miss Maryland for this reason. Damn New England. When do they get summer anyway.
Gesh decrease the size of your font.

Morris
Ask Morris
Twas' the little elves that live behind your laundry basket who did it!
Hunt and kill!
Just remember, that's why the army invented M&Ms.
Peace,
Tor
I'm a total chocoholic myself...but, I think in the summer time I would rather keep the jar in the fridge than keep the a/c on all day. I'm not too hip on those electric bills!

Love your blog.....honored you take the time to visit mine and leave your great comments! Ya make-a me smile.
LMAO - too funny! :D
Chocolate never lasts long enough to melt around my house! Came by on BE
My chocolate bar was unopened when I left, is halved when I returned. I think it's my kid. Hmmmm.
I understand the heat issue...I remember last summer coming home from a day out and finding all of my candle kind of leaning over...heck...some of them were plain out folded over...

Ever since, if I have any chocolate in the house it stays in the fridge...

Thanks for visiting my blog...

Great blog by the way.
:)
How hot did it get there to melt the chocolate?
http://www.grouchygolf.blogspot.com/

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way