Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mama don't like no fritos in a bowl

This is one of "Five folksy, context-free catch phrases you are encouraged to spread with friends and co-workers". This frito one had me crying! You can see rest of the list here and check out the other lists here. This is one funny site. Check it out. You won't regret it! And oh...............I absolutely encourage all to spread this phrase! I've tried it a few times and the looks I've gotten are priceless!

2 Comments:

I'll try to use the monkey one...I have a thing for monkeys :)
My fav:

4. Now that’s a big monkey!

(...likely due to the fact that 4 is my favorite number, but I still like it.)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way