Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Scarf only a Mother could Love

AKA: "The Barf Scarf"
Please, no bidding allowed. I have already sent it off to the one person in the world who will truely appreciate it. MY MOM!
OK-I know it's not
PERFECT but I'm already working on scarf #2 thanks to a yarn donation from a co-worker. (I had ordered some on-line but wouldn't get it quickly enough so I bummed some so I wouldn't lose my magic touch!) Well, practice makes...........................another scarf!

1 Comments:

You posted a message on my blog about memes..... so thought I'd come and say hello! Yours is the first blog to have an utterly wonderful mood piccy "Today I'm feeling awesome". Seeing that just makes one want to grin and spread the positive vibes. Nice one! :)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way