Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Thank you......for a real good time!

While I am not a musician, I am one of the most Deadicated fans a band could have. A friend who sings back up vocals once told me if she had jut one fan like me, she would be thrilled. That being said, I am honored to be a guest blogger for Jenny May at Bar Blog Not only does she host a great blog but she is an incredibly talented singer/songwriter with The Babylon Cowboys. I am grateful to be given an opportunity to pay tribute to Jerry Garcia as we approach the 10 year anniversary of his death on Aug. 9th.

2 Comments:

PBS ran the "Grateful Dead MOvie" on Tuesday night at 9 pm. Did you catch it?
Long live The Dead.

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way