Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Is it OCD or just plain anal?

I decided (actually it was Mom's suggestion) to do the sky first in this puzzle so I don't get so darned frustrated at the end. Notice how I have pulled the top section down for easy access! Scary, huh? So, here are the sky pieces meticulously lined up like little soldiers, like kinds together naturally. I don't think I need to mention that the border HAD to be done before considering anything else. I think I may need medication. This can't be normal. Seriously!
Tags:

10 Comments:

After carefull study and frequent reference to several of my case study manuals....I come to the conclusion that you are A-NULL!

You line up the pieces? LOL!!
Don't touch anything, this makes a
great pic.
Good décoration for blue bed covers.
Hey anonymous! Ya' got any flip-flops?
Peace...............
I think you have to be a bit OCD to do a jigsaw puzzle. It would be just too hard not to.
Sounds about right to me, Helen!
It does make sense! It is a little anal though hehehe
And i thought i was the only one that did that....
If you can live with yourself the way you are then no you don't need meds.
Thanks for your comments over at the Yay Yays.
Wow, I'm all for doing the border first, but lining those peices up like that...
oh yeah, i do the same thing. straight edges, then the ones that look like little xes, then the ones that look like Ks. What?

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way