Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, August 15, 2005

Keepin' the Vibe Alive

I can't say enough about the time I had at Vibes. You just KNOW when you go to a music festival that you'll hear tons of great music. But, in case you don't know these guys, let me introduce you to Deep Banana Blackout. Here is their website if you'd like to check them out and if they are going to be in your area, you should seriously consider checking them out. I don't see how you could be disappointed. They're a whole lotta' funk and a whole lotta' rock and roll!

1 Comments:

Looks like you had a great time. I'm going to check this band out (I'm fairly certain we have similar musical tastes, lol!)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way