Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's better to burn out than to fade away........



I got this e-mail from my boss the other day. No subject, no opening, greetings, saluations.
No nothin'.
Just this.




-----Original Message-----
From: (deleted for his own protection)
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:46 PM
To: Helen
Subject:

Q: How many Dead Heads does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Dead Heads don't change light bulbs, they wait for them to burn out and
then they follow it around for 30 years.

6 Comments:

Hilarious! Kinda meanspirited, but funny.
he he he he he he, sorry I thought it was cute!
I had to chuckle.

We must be the first generation to deitify our celebrities and in the case of some, like Morrison, Hendrix and Elvis, believe they're alive long after they're gone. I suppose record music and video allows them to remain in the forefront of our conciousness.
Sorry, but I, too, thought it was humorous. There can be a lot of truth in humor, you know.
ha ha...thats a good one
LMAO, thank you!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way