Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

What is he, your FATHER!

I woke up this morning to nothing too unusual. The normal construction of late sounds the 7:15 alarm. Have some coffee, go pee. Uh..........no water. Call the landlord. No answer. Leave message. An hour later I get the call back. "I have my plumber there blah, blah, blah". YOUR plumber. You're like 20 years old taking messages for a 25 year old who takes messages for the landlord. YOUR plumber! Give me a break! No, just give me MY water and get over yourself!

1 Comments:

Hey Helen, I know what you mean!! Wait, it gets better. Last time I went to the gyno there was a new doctor. He looked like Doogy Hauser and I felt like I was going to get arrested!!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way