Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Way to go Bev!


Opening on December 2 in NYC is I WANNA BE ROSIE, a cabaret play by Bev Petty, an impressionistic portrait of America’s sweetheart – “girl singer Rosemary Clooney – the best friend a song ever had.”
Bev is one of the kindest woman I know and I am so blessed to consider her a friend. She's talked of coming up for a visit since I left the city but still....no Bev. Well, I can see she's been keeping busy and I am so happy for her continued success.
Now Bev, you get out there and break a leg girl! (Miss you!)

1 Comments:

I was just going to write to you to make sure you know what Bev is up to and to see if there's any way you can make it to the show in the next 3 weeks.

I enjoy your blogs, insights, emotions, honesty, brilliance, (((Helen))).


You are a National Treasure!

Love and miss your company,

Robin

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way