Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Fare you well, fare you well..........

Bob Weir recently said "See ya" to his 6000+ fans who have boycotted GDM over the recent decisions to pull music from the Archive. OK Bobby - See ya! If someone GAVE me a ticket to see Ratdog I wouldn't even give it away. It will go in the trash. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you, you, you.................
To say I was disappointed would be a drastic understatement. To say I was surprised would be a lie. Phil and Mickey, I love you both. And everyone knows how I feel about Jerry. So hey Billy, how about a word or two?

1 Comments:

Now that I've heard it as opposed to reading it, it wasn't quite as bad. But he's still a bonehead!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way