Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Fare you well, fare you well..........

Bob Weir recently said "See ya" to his 6000+ fans who have boycotted GDM over the recent decisions to pull music from the Archive. OK Bobby - See ya! If someone GAVE me a ticket to see Ratdog I wouldn't even give it away. It will go in the trash. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you, you, you.................
To say I was disappointed would be a drastic understatement. To say I was surprised would be a lie. Phil and Mickey, I love you both. And everyone knows how I feel about Jerry. So hey Billy, how about a word or two?

2 Comments:

No matter how much you think you know someone....you really don't. This whole thing just sucks.
Now that I've heard it as opposed to reading it, it wasn't quite as bad. But he's still a bonehead!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way