Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'll have my people call your people

Just so I understand this. You want me to buy rental space for one week on your blog for oh.....100 credits. For that I'll get 4,5 or if I'm really lucky 8 "unique clicks"? Hm............let me get out my calculator and I'll get back to you on that.

UPDATE: 12/13/05- I put a bid in for another blog I'm on at this site and it was accepted. Catapillar knows how to do her math. Funny, for some reason Blog Explosion didn't list this blog as one of the "blogs available for rent". Guess they're mad at me.

2 Comments:

Yeah...it tickles me when I see that as well. I've thought about upping my own rent to 500, just to see if anybody would actually bid.
There's a sucker born every minute it would appear.

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way