Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Friday, December 16, 2005

Paying it Forward


I received these cards not once, not twice but three times last week. It's an interesting website and I signed up for their 42 day experiment and receive a daily e-mail. It's been a nice way to start the day and I know I'll have at least ONE e-mail every morning. At least for 42 days! But seriously, it's an interesting "movement" and I'm curious to see where it goes. You can, of course, make purchases, but none are necessary and I have bought nothing. They claim to have 130 countries active now and just around 1/4 million people. One of those things that make you go hm.....................

UPDATE: Sunday, 12/18/05
105,529 have joined in the 42 day experiment since it began 26 days ago. 309,774 have viewed the movie.

1 Comments:

Thanks for the info...this looks interesting.

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way