Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Dark Star Orchestra, 12/30/2005

10/28/84 (Sun) Berkeley Community Theater - Berkeley, CA

Set 1: Cold Rain & Snow > My Brother Esau > Althea > CC Rider, Bird Song, Looks Like Rain > Deal

Set 2: Terrapin Station > Playing In The Band > China Doll > Drums > The Wheel > Throwing Stones > Not Fade Away, E: It's All Over Now Baby Blue

Filler: Woman Smarter

Venue: Higher Ground, Burlington, VT

There was a 45 minute acoustic set that opened this show and we knew we were in for a late night. Admitedly, we left early (I suppose it's an age thing) but I look forward to downloading and hearing what I missed soon! Good show, great vibe and I found some great dance space even though this was a sold out show. Only the second time I have seen DSO but I am sure there will be more opportunity to see them in the future and I look forward to it.

2 Comments:

Hey there. I found your site while surfing blogexplosion and just wanted to leave a comment because you seem pretty cool and I saw your DSO post. I'm also a devout Dead fan. :)

- Sheila
http://fallenstar.brightlycolored.net
I haven't seen DSO yet. If they come around here I'll have to give them a shot. Got tix to Buddy Guy in February. It'll be my second time seeing him. Have a good evening, Helen.

Peace!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way