Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Here a tag, there a tag, everywhere a tag tag

Got tagged by Ms. Jumbled on this one :)

The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner.
Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged.

If tagged before, no need to contribute.
So here we go:


Target of My Perfect Partner: male
My Perfect-Partner:

1. speaks his mind
2. is kind and good
3. believes in himself
4. believes in me
5. is very funny
6. continues to grow
7. respects his mother
8. enjoys life

And now, it's your turn
Larry, Poppy, Jay, Lil Red, Raida, Pikkel, Jane, Doris!

Many thanks to Lernie for not only responding when I asked permission to use her image, but allowing me to do so.

3 Comments:

done! :)
My Dear, ( and here's a wierd one) - A>>>I just needed a kindred spirit tonight. You? Only time can tell.
B>>>Found your email....eeeeeeteresting wabbit. You may just be my WEEDED angel WABBIT! ;o)

Hugs,
Raida
Thanks but I'll think about doing it another time! That's the difficult thing with tagging.... whether people are up for it.

Take care and thanks for thinking of me! :-)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way