Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Zodiac Killer Freaks me out!


So Mark tagged me. Here we go....................

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
Color except colorize old black and whites. I would still prefer them in the original state. The colors just don't look real to me.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Auto mechanics

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
CD's.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ... Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
Only if I were seen on America's Most Wanted, seriously!

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
Overpopulation. It seems we can't find enough ways to kill each other anymore. War, starvation, disease, murder? Take your pick and the list keeps growing.

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
Cut back on reproduction. For crying out loud, adopt! How many unwanted, uncared for children are there in this world!

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
I would have planned for early retirement.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
9/11

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry --Which do you choose?
I'd like to try the Grand Ole' Opry. I've done the other so it would be nice to experience both, then choose a preference

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
The Zodiac Killer - the guy just freaks me out and I don't think he's been caught. Speculation is he is either dead or incarcerated for another crime

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
David Sedaris because I think he is hysterical and there would never be a dull moment.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
Like Mark, my taggee, I don't believe there is a hell so this fact wouldn't change anything for me.

So, if I must (and I think I must) I am tagging four blogs from the battling grounds -
Miss Gidget Bones of Gidget Bones Diary
Chad from Word Up
Lydia who owns Lydia Finch's Blog
Mojotek of Gangsta's and Hugs
Why these four? Or you may be asking "why me"? Well, because you are all battling now and all seem like really good sports!

4 Comments:

Thanks Helen, I have never been tagged before... So I will do my best to pass this on some how.
Zodiac Killer - Good one! I should have picked him, being in the SF Bay Area and all!
OK, I am a good sport... but I'm a sucker for revenge.

Tag, you're it!
OK it's my first time too so I will be thinking hard before i post it. he he.
Cheers :)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way