Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Almost a month to spare!

Today, I finally submitted my taxes after procrastinating for some time. I know there are plenty of you out there who still haven't done yours and if you owe money, I can't say that I blame you. But, like Mom always says, there are only two things in this life you can count on.

Death and Taxes

I was so happy I finished them that I went and bought myself a new pair of sneakers! I had told myself all week that I would reward myself when I finally accomplished the job and you know, it really wasn't that difficult. I've been doing my own taxes for years and this year was by far the easiest of all.
Granted I don't actually have the checks yet!

5 Comments:

Cool. Do mine.
I still haven't done mine. I just can't get motivated to do it. I'm even pretty sure I am getting money back this year.
Way to go!

I completed ours the 1st of Feb. I imagine one day I won't be on the ball about it LOL
Just finished mine, what a drag....

--from fellow vermonter, holly
We *still* need to finish ours, ugha!

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way