Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I play well with others


Tor went and memed me. Now, I have been tagged plenty and I know there are lots of bloggers who "don't do memes" and I respect that. I don't necessarily love them but I think it's a good way to get to know people and vice versa so here I go AGAIN!

Four Jobs I'’ve Had
1. Waitress
2. Bartender
3. Restaurant GM
4. Corrections Officer ( I know....)

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Once Were Warriors
4. The Thornbirds

Four Places I've Lived
1. Daytona Beach, FL
2. Houston, TX
3. New Orleans, LA
4. NY, NY

Four TV Shows I Love(d)
1. Lost
2. Seinfeld
3. Sopranos
4. Oz


Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen
1. Survivor
2. People don't really recommend
3. TV shows to me because
4. they know I don't watch much

Four places I've vacationed
1. Carribbean
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. New Orleans, LA
4. San Diego, CA

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Pasta with just about anything
2. Denzel Washington
3. Andy Garcia
4. Creme Brulee

Four sites I visit daily
Sorry, I don't visit .1
any sites daily .2
but I DO check .3
my e-mail everyday .4

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In the sun
2. In bed with my Honey
3. Leaving work on Friday
4. Actually, I'm home and pretty happy here
right now

Four new bloggers I'm tagging
I have tagged the first 4 blogs
clicked while surfing on Blogmad
Jorell from The JunkYard DOG .1
Neutotic Kiss, Author Unknown .2
tomawesome's infosnacks by Tom .3
Indigo at Question of the Day .4

Thanks to those who wish to participate. As for those who don't, I get that too!
Peace................

3 Comments:

What's wrong with being a corrections officer??? I was almost one, but turned the job down at the last minute to work with the family business instead, which is non-criminal justice, and I have a degree in criminal justice. ANYWHO.....you don't watch Survivor??? OMG, you are like the last person on earth! LOL! I love Lost too!

And sorry, I have to pass on the meme. I'm all meme'd out. :-( I know, party pooper.
hey Deadhead, thanx for the link! I visited your site a long time ago - it looks completely different know, but I remember your pic and attitude..........
keep on truckin'!
Nice side dishes ;)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way