Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hey, we're all sinners you know!

Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Very Low
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Very Low
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Very Low
This was fun to take but you know, of course, that you have to be honest - even if cheating isn't one of the seven deadly sins! And I remember telling a blogger that I was stealing this from them when I saw it but darned if I can remember who. If you're out there, step on up and I'll link ya'!

Discover Your Sins - Click Here

5 Comments:

My buddy Paula and I were chatting the other day. I think we figured out that both of us had broken almost every commandment. I won't tell which ones, cuz that wouldn't be gentlemanly, but we both figured we were going to meet in Hell sometime in the future. I'll save you a seat on the boat as well.

;o)>
That was fun!
Thanks for the link, Helen :)
I'd post mine, but the "lust" bar - there isn't enough room on screen for it. :(
Oh my gosh, Helen!!! I'm too embarrassed to post my results, especially after seeing how good yours were. And here I thought I was such a good girl, lol!
Good lord, I'm afraid to see what mine will say. *EEP!*

btw...I tagged you again, my friend. Hopefully you haven't already done it and I've yet again missed it. If so, smack me with a skillet and do it again. *giggle*

~Raida

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way