Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, April 24, 2006

Sing me a Song


Raida has gone and tagged me again. She's tag addicted, that woman!
It won't (or shouldn't) take anyone that long to figure out the Band I've selected.

Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY with the titles of their songs:

1. Are you male or female? Woman are Smarter

2. Describe yourself: Wharf Rat

3. How do some people feel about you? (don't know, you'd really have to ask them)

4. How do you feel about yourself? Passenger

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Friend of the Devil

6. Describe your current significant other: Crazy Fingers

7. Describe where you want to be: Promised Land

8. Describe how you live: Might as Well

9. Describe how you love: From the Heart of Me

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Help on the Way

11. Share a few words of wisdom: Walk in the Sunshine

12. Now say goodbye: And We Bid you Goodnight

I'm supposed to tag 4 and can't help but tag 4 I've met on the bus! Rock on brothers!
Mark
Johnathan
Larry
and Ben who's on blogger vacation

5 Comments:

I would give a try, but it's late and I'm dead tired.
Mine's done! Thanks for tagging me!

C'mon Jay, you can do it!
Mark, you get extra points for complying so freely and quickly.
Jay, you really rock Dude but you are on my list of "people who don't do tags" so you don't fool me a bit!
Peace...............
OMG Helen thanks for reminding me I still have to do this Yikes.
LOL..."tag addicted". It's the music one's that get me. Honest! ;o)

How did I know you'd choose this band? :o) But it's perfect for this tag. Love your song choices for the descriptions.

Thanks for playing, my friend...again.

Cheers,
Raida

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way