Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This is just how it works

I'm at work last week on the phones, as usual since I work in the call center. A guy walks by, never seen him before, a "new hire" and says "It's nice to see that pic of Jerry everyday as I walk through here". Two days later, I'm on the phones and he is leaving for the day. He walks by my cubicle and puts this tape on my desk. "Here's a little something for the ride home". I still don't know his name, still haven't said a word to him. That's just how it works. If I ever get off that phone I'll be sure to go say "hey". Sweet, really sweet!

3 Comments:

Ummm, one good turn begets another, doesn't it, amiga??? Still enjoying that tape.

;o)>
Thats the wierdest thing ever! very cool though!
Nice...

My friends Miah and Jesse work at a call center with very cool folks...can't say nothing bad about 'em.

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way