Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Stay out all night, it's gonna feel all right


Ok - so I know it is extremely unlikely that I will hear Rosalita on the Seeger Sessions Tour but hey.....that's just fine with me. I haven't seen The Boss in a few years and I am way overdue and really looking forward to this show! I'll be thrilled with "John Henry", "Oh Mary" and any of the other 14 tracks on this CD but one has to wonder how he will fill the rest of the show. I can say this....he has NEVER disappointed me!

6 Comments:

That's great news Helen. Peace.
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!
That is AWESOME! Congrats on the ticket score. If for whatever reason he decides that you guys need to hear Jungleland, hold your lighter up for me. ;-)
Score!
Hey...your there right now. You got to tell us how the BOSS was!
WELL?????????

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way