Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thank's again Peter

Posted by PicasaI have managed to miss Warren Haynes all year. He's about the hardest working man in Rock and Roll and is currently touring a double header with Government Mule and The Allman Brothers. Missed 'em all! Peter, however, has been quite fortunate being able to get prime seats at a few of them. This last one, front row where he managed to catch a flying guitar pic. Thanks for thinking of me Peter! It''s gorgeous!

2 Comments:

Warren is the man!

I saw him first at the Tennessee Theater in Knoxville with Mule. Later, as God would have it, I got to sit on stage (stage right next to Butch) and see him and Derek play with Greg.

That was one of the thrills of my life.

For this...I'm voting for you!
Dare I admit I've never heard of the guy? You go to more concerts than anybody else I know. :)

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way