Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A meme for Jane

I guess it's been a while since I've done one (or 12) of these. This one, word association. Jay "the troublemaker" responded to her request with a twist and I will do the same. He's so inspirational, that Jay. I figured if Jane let Jay get away with changing the rules, then maybe she wouldn't mind so much if I did!
I have cut way down on my blogging activity lately and have some points to spare so I will leave this open until the end of the month. Whoever comes up with the most interesting sentence using ALL THESE WORDS will be transferred 200 BE credits. And just so you know......there is such a thing as a chocolate salmon!


And now I give you my word association:

1. kiss - my
2. headache - pain
3. religion - organized
4. fish - salmon
5. chocolate - yes

There you have it!

6 Comments:

Ha! The word association meme is making the rounds! I saw the one you did on Jolie's site, but she gave me new words to do so I did those instead.
PS - chocolate salmon sounds so tasty! And, hi Helen!!!!! :)
I guess I could learn to like chocolate salmon, as long as it's chocolate. ;)
I've written down the words and an so into this contest! Thanks for being a good sport.
Organized religion can be such a pain, I went to kiss my girlfriend, the catholic, and she suddenly gets a headache, turns into a cold fish, a virtual salmon from a glacial stream; if you’re really nice I might give you some, yes I exclaim, I meant some chocolate.
I went to the church of organized religion because, well, honestly, yes, I have pain from a headache and the pastor will kiss my head if only I give him a fish dipped in chocolate.

Okay, not too good & I'm pretty sure it's a run-on sentence. I vote for Bills!!
1. kiss - my
2. headache - pain
3. religion - organized
4. fish - salmon
5. chocolate - yes

Well kiss my ass if this isn't the biggest headache; yes, a pain it is trying to defend organized religion when we all know we need it like a fish, a salmon, even, needs a bicycle to swim upstream while we all just munch on chocolate.

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way