Just Playin' (but seriously, folks)

Monday, April 02, 2007

HIS SHIPP'S COME IN!

vacationcover2fn9


In stock now!


Jeremy Shipp conceived and gave birth to the Secret Santa Program for bloggers but it seems his creativity goes way beyond. His new book (and I say new because he has several others - who knew?) is now available on AMAZON.COM. There are a lot of great reviews but I have to say, this one strike’s my fancy:


"This is an intriguing, challenging, literate, provocative novel I’m not sure I understand and suspect I’m not meant to… I recommend it to those who find reality boring; it may make them see it in new ways."
— Piers Anthony, author of the Xanth series


Now, who doesn’t find reality boring every now and then? Be honest!


Congratulations Jeremy!



2 Comments:

My reality is far from boring and I wish I could find a way to excape it from time to time.
Yes reality is sometime boring. That's why daydreams were invented.

Add a comment

Hey, what's a girl to do when she's home alone? Consider the alternatives!

Send Me A Message

Old & in the Way